At present, 65TREES only deliver orders within Singapore.
- Free shipping for local orders above SGD 60.00.
- There is a flat rate of SGD 3.50 charged for each delivery per order per location, regardless of number of items.
- We ship Monday through Friday with no interruption, excluding weekends and holidays.
- All orders will be delivered by Qxpress.
- A tracking number will be issued and updated once an order is dispatched. You will also be notified via order notes or email.
- If you do not receive the dispatch email within 1 to 2 business days, please contact our customer service team.
- The Courier may Text/Call you if there’s no one around to receive the parcel, therefore please kindly check that you have provided us with a valid local mobile number.
- We are unable to ship orders to restricted locations in Singapore including: Changi Air Freight Center, Changi Airport, Jurong Island, Jurong Port, PSA Terminal Wharves – Tanjong Pagar/Pasir Panjang/Sembawang and MINDEF COMCEN.
- We also don’t ship to any PO Box, military and protected areas. Delivery charges for failed attempted delivery to such restricted areas will be borne by customer.
- A re-mailing fee will be imposed should there be a failed/missed delivery due to incorrect/incomplete address provided, or any other reasons resulting in a bounced mail.
- Please note that 65TREES will not be liable for any lost parcels or any damaged items during delivery.
Standard orders will be processed in 1 business day. Please note that this does not include holidays and weekends.
It usually takes 5 to 7 business days from order confirmation.
Delivery time: [Total Delivery Time = Processing Time + Shipping Time].
Before shipping your order, we strict quality-control tests and carefully package the items. So the processing time is separate from the shipping time.
You don’t need to worry about your order. It would usually arrive on time unless there are unpredictable factors (bad weather etc.) which cause delay. We do appreciate your understanding in this matter.